Sunday 27 November 2011

Oh My Hulala~

OMG
Look at my tired face!!
O___O
My face is totally a sad case...
*Sigh*


Well, like finally,
today I went to that book fair at The Mines...
Just went I thought that I could control myself
from buying books,
I saw the other volume of the series that I own!!
DAMN!!
Money fly~~
The first three volume is what I cant find
in the last book fair!!
The last book is a collection where it recorded
psychologist's assist to solve crimes....


Other than books,
I bought some T-shirts from F.O.S...
I guess I will never tired of wearing
T-shirts and pants!!
I like to feel comfy when I go for class...
=)


Ohya, I saw something kinda worth
to collect at the book fair...
This is the wooden box...
Guess what's inside??
STAMPS and POST CARDS!!
Honestly, I'm not a Twilight fans
but I like to collect this kind of stuff....
=p


After the book fair,
We went back to IOI Mall...
I got myself a bag from Seed,
and a bag for my brother...
This is for his coming birthday!! =)
I like how they make the details...
Hope you can see the figure in the photo...


Oh My...
Today I totally shouldn't go out...
I spent damn a lot!!
Money Money come back please...
T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment