Tuesday 30 August 2011

Memories of Shots

So, today I went to Jill's house
with Tan Leng
for a super simple photo-shooting session...



Really didn't think much...
We were just having fun there...
LOL~


Give you all some
behind-the-scene photo first...
The edited one will have to wait for
Tan Leng to process...=D



Cropped this photo cuz Jill's pose
is really funny~ LOL
You will see that in my facebook...
=p


I like this photo a lot!! ♥
Although it is a bit blur
but my smile is SUPER bright!!
=D


I dont know why I keep doing
this expression lately...
LOL
If you notice,
most of my photos will have this expression...
=____=


LOL~
This is so not suppose to be here...
Haha~
Jill and I was taking self-portrait
with the help of a mirror...xDD


YES YES YES
I know I have a big mouth in this photo...
But this is my favourite among all...♥
This can really show that we are
having loads of fun!! ♥♥


Some thing extra for you all...=p
The process of me rolling down the slide...
LOL~
Taken by our cutie photographer,
TAN LENG~ ♥


Well, that's a wrap for today I guess...
Imma addicted to photo shooting already~♥
Wait till I get my DSLR!! xDD
I will snap snap snap and snap!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment