Monday 29 August 2011

I know I can

You are just a memory from the past...
I know, it's a "hard-to-erase" kind of memory...
But I know,
I can move on instead of keep holding on...


Cried for you, cried for this relationship
for so many times,
I know, now it's the time to stop doing all these...


Undeniable,
you gave me the sweetest love ever
but you are the one who hurt me the deepest too...
You brought love and tears to my life,
and you brought love back...
Left me alone with tears
and thought I can live better...
Tell you what,
I was so not okay!!


I struggle, I fight,
I had to deal with all the sadness ALONE...
I couldn't tell anyone cuz
the pain is too hard to describe and explain...
I deal with tears and depress
and I starve myself...
From 3-4 meals a day reduced to one or non...
I didn't do it on purpose
but I just dont have the mood to eat anything
nor do anything else by all my heart again...


After these time,
after what you did,
I know that you had already move on...
Maybe I'm wrong
but dont correct me please...
I would like to stay wrong
cuz I really want to move on,
to a world that you or the pain you gave
doesn't exist at all...


I know I can...
I'm always the tough one right?
Maybe not to you,
but I know I tough enough to move on...
For the last time,
I loved you, my dear...
And I swear I will live my life better...

No comments:

Post a Comment