Saturday 30 July 2011

Sunshine!! ♥

Woke up in MY OWN bed
at noon...
Never felt so good before...
I just wanna stay home
for like FOREVER ~
=(

Well, when I thought that
today might be the most unproductive day
for me,
I got message from Jerome,
my secondary school friend...
He asked me to go out
for a small gathering
as we called it "yumcha"...
=p


Hui Min came to my house and fetched me
to the Bandar Puteri biggest food court,
and we had our yumcha session there...
We talked about loadss of stuff
as it's been a long time since we last see each other...
Loads of jokes and loads of fun!! ♥
I felt so comfortable being with them...
I love this kind of feeling...
=)


After that,
Hui Min need to go home
as she had a dinner date with her family...
So Jia Hau dropped me n Valerie
at IOI Mall,
and we have our little window shopping
and chatting session there...
xDD
Well, girls are like that...
We have unlimited topics to talk about!!
xDD


For our dinner,
we settled at Bar.B.Q Plaza...
It used to be my favourite restaurant
before I go into college...=p
I ordered an economic set for myself
and Val ordered one for herself...
I thought I could finish the whole plate
like last time
but it proved that I was WRONG!!
I dont know why now I can't finish this plate of meat...
=___=
Last time I would still feel hungry
after finishing the meat and stuff...
Weird~


After that,
we had a walk in the mall,
then I was fetched home by Val's mom...

Today is a happy day indeed...
=)
Hope the sunshine will always be mine...
like today...


No comments:

Post a Comment