Saturday 25 June 2011

TT NIGHT!! ♥

The day had come...
One month plus of training
is for today...

Like Unison's T-shirt said,
LET THE FLOOR JUDGE YOU!
=D
(Right, I know I'm not dancers...
but the concept is same maaa..=p)


So the last two night
we had been practice till 2 or 3 am...
Everyone looks like zombie
when they reach college hall this morning...
9am we have to gather man!!
Ishh!!
〉_〈

This morning I was like SUPERRR blurr...
Keep on forgetting this and that...
My sweater, honey, keys and blah blah blah....
〉_〈
My brain can't work normally when
I dont have enough sleep lahhh!!

About 2pm we started our hair-do and makeup...
KEIS before makeup and hair-do...
Wanna see after???



























TADAAA!!!
We look so yeng man!!
Haha~

The full white costume is for our opening...
We have to do Acapella for the song
"The Lion Sleep Tonight" ...
And that's only for singing category...

For others,
they have their part to do...
=)

Well, the show start at 6pm...
The back stage was a mess!!
Bags and humans are everywhere.....

This is how the stage look like...
When it is our turn to perform,
I dont know why,
I dont feel nervous...
LOL...

I got the video for our performance
but I will upload it on the next post...
Kinda rushing for something now...

After our performance,
we are busy taking photo with everyone....
And, lots and lots of photos are in facebook...
Please go and view it...

Although KEIS didn't win any prizes,
but we are still KEIS!!
We are special in our own way!!
GAHHYAAO!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment