Monday 7 February 2011

中五老友聚会 Gang Gathering

It's been sooo longgg
since we last gather...
Ermm...
Or should I say there's never been a gathering
since SPM result release??
LOL

So I throw a gathering
at "100 degree"...
Located at Kuchai Lama...

About 9 person attended...
Never thought would this much people...
I thought it would be 5 or 6 person...
LOL...
If more people came,
I think we have to separate to two table....

I ordered this...=D
Kinda nice...
But partial of these went into Jill's stomach...
=p
Cause I'm really picky on food....
* Blek *


This is Jill taking a photo of mii and Leng...
xDD
She snap mii so I snap her back!!
LOL

I didn't take much photo...
So I gotta borrow some from Jill....=p
Leng & Mii with Ying's hand...=___=

Mii + Leng + Ying
Seriously...I don't know what happened to my hand...
LOL~

Jill & Ying...
She always cover her face whenever
someone wanna take a photo of her...=___=

So...These are the girls attended...
Only four of us....=)
It might sound less for others
but for mii,
the important thing is that
we have something in common...♥

How about the guys??
There comes five of the closest guys with us!! =)
Shern + Potato + Piaw

Cow + JiaHau

You know why cow look so sad??
It's because.........
HE CAN'T STAND THE SPICINESS OF THE SOUP!!!
xDD
Funny!! Wakakaka~

We finished about 8.30pm....
The guys all went off
while the girls went for DESSERTS!!! ♥
Sweet Hut is actually a nice place to go to
if it is not crowded....
The environment is really comfortable
and the service there is good...=)
And there's lengluii too!! xDD

Due to the fullness after steamboat,
we decided to order a set
and share it...
We ordered Set 4..
Got 3 dessert inside...
and it only cost us RM23!!
So cheap right?? =D
All of the 3 desserts were delicious!!
The coconut is my all time favourite!! ♥
I love caramel pudding....=D
The second dessert is a coconut-soup-based dessert ...
The pudding in the middle is Milk from Hokkaido....
I don't like milk so I didn't eat the pudding...
But the soup is GREAT!! ♥
The one the have mango is nice too
according to Jill and Ying...=p
I didn't eat that one...

I wish that we would have another
gathering shortly....
* Making a wish *




No comments:

Post a Comment