Friday 28 January 2011

How could you??

Right...
I saw the video...
At first,
I really don't wanna comment about it...
But after my mom and my grandma
saw that video,
I can't keep my mouth shut!!

Bloody hell!!
How could you do that to a cute little dog??
HUH??
You wanna train it??
Is slapping and kicking it consider as one part of the training lesson??
If yes,
I wanna train YOU!!
You dumb ass!!

If you don't like it or
you don't know how to appreciate it,
just give it away!!!
Why do you need to do that??
It is just so innocent!!

I wanted to spend more time with my BiiBii
but I will never get the chance anymore...
It passed away....5 years ago...
But you get to spend time with your dog,
why would you do that??
Please remember,
they got sharp tooth too...
They just don't wanna hurt you!!
You loser!!

Will bullying a small animal make you a big man??
Try and fight against someone
who is your size....If you have guts....
But I bet you don't...
Cause if you do,
you probably wouldn't do that already....
Ball-less!!

I really hate those who treat animals badly...
They are creatures too!!
They live, they breathe, they think...
They are just like us!!
The only different is the appearance...
So why would you treat them like they can't feel anything??
They have feelings too you know??

I pray to god,
please make those who abuse animals
go into hell and burn by the hell fire!!
Make them suffer!!
Make them understand what pain they put the animals through...


What animals try to tell us
Think twice before you bring mii home...
I only live 10-15 years...
It hurts when you abandon mii...

Please give mii some time to understand
what you expecting from mii...

TRUST mii!!
This is really important!!

Please don't be mad at mii for too long...
Please don't lock mii up too...
You've got your job, your entertainments, you friends
BUT what I have is only you....

Please talk to mii whenever you are free...
I might not understand your language
but I will know that
you are accompanying mii with your voice...

Please remember,
no matter how you treat mii,
I will never forget...

When you beat mii up,
please do not forget that I have sharp tooth
that can crush you bone...
But I choose not to hurt you...

When you scold mii for not being in condition,
please look back on what you did to mii....
Did you bring mii for a jog??
Did you give mii the chance to enjoy the sunlight??
Did you give mii enough food??
Or is it because I'm getting old??
Please understand mii...

When I'm getting old,
please take good care of mii...
Cause I too will get old like you,
it is just a matter of time...

When I'm heading toward the end of my life,
please stay beside mii...
Only with you by my side,
I'm brave enough to face everything,
including death....

And please don't forget that I LOVE YOU...


This is what an animal tries to tell us...
Please do appreciate them...
They have thoughts and feelings too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment