Friday 31 December 2010

Fell apart...

Not talk about any buildings...
It's about myself...

Since last year I'm struggling between choices...
My close friends should know what I'm talking about...
Today,
I fall apart after all these time...
I teared...

Talked with dad on the phone...
About quitting form 6 and life after that...
My dad let mii quit...
But still, he wont let mii choose where I wanna be...

I dont know why...
I just feel suffocated...
I feel like dying...
And I wanna do so for the very first time!!
I wanted myself dead for the first time!!

I hate crying!!
But this time I cant control my tears....

I dont want my dear to hear mii like this,
so I didn't phone him at first....
Instead, I called on my BFF...
I cried my heart out over the phone...
Jill was surprise because she never seen this side of mii for many time...
Anyway,
Thanks Jill for being there for mii...=)
After the crying,
although I cant do anything more
but I feel much better already.... =)

I'm still strong!! =D





No comments:

Post a Comment