Thursday 22 July 2010

Blood Donation & an unfortunate event...

I had my first blood donating experience
yesterday(21/7)...^^

At first, I never bother to donate...
But since almost everyone around mii is donating,
I got affected...xDD
When I was looking at people donating their blood
and their blood "flows" into the "blood bag",
instead of feeling scare I was extremely excited...
LOL~

After I got my mom's permission and Puan Iza's signature,
I waited for Chyan Yan and the guys to make up their mind
to donate...
At the same time,
I was still extremely high...xDD

I waited till 11something...
IT'S MY TURNNNN!!!!
Oh yeah...
The time had come...
LOL~
With a bit nervous and expectance,
I sat on the blood-donator's chair...xp

When that nurse poke the BIG BIG needle into my arm...
"OUCH!!" was what I feel....
But seriously, not really pain after all..
My blood flows quite fast and that caused my session end fast....=(
I hope to see more blood la...xp
(By the way, my blood colour is nice...xDD)

I was treated rudely after I donated my blood....
One stupid male nurse eventually PULL OFF my cotton bud
which was gently cover on my wound with a tape...
And rudely stick the plaster for mii....
The worst part,
he "flipped" mii up for the chair I was resting at...
I was totally blur n shocked....=___=
Stupid nurse...

XXXXXXXXXX 我是分隔綫 XXXXXXXXXX

Well...For today,
it was an unfortunate event for our class...
The whole class fill with the down-atmosphere...
First,we were all tired due to the blood donating activity...
(Donated blood n help to clean up after the activity)
Then lots of stuff that make us angry went on...
Tomorrow is the Hari Koko
but some irresponsible people still haven't done their preparation
and expect us (6BK) to do it for them
cause they so called "NEED TO STUDY"...
We need to study also !! Who will help us to do our work?!!
We are having exam the next week like you all too!!!
Damn!!


BanLee is leaving to Bintulu for her UPM offer...
So 6BS decided to throw a farewell party for her...
From what they told us,
the party starts at 12 until 1...
But 12o'clock when we stood outside of their class,
they looked at us like we are aliens...=__=
Oh..They thought that our teacher wont let us out,
so they cancelled the party...
And OH! THEY FORGOT TO TELL US!! O.0
=____=

When ChyanYan n Michelle wanted to get to Petaling Steet
to buy the present for tomorrow which haven't prepare by those
6BS people...
It starts to rain....REALLLYYY heavy.....
They had to ignore the rain and rush to Petaling Street
to get the present bought....
Can those people show some appreciation??

Well....Today was really an unfortunate day....
I hope these kind of day won't crash itself
into our class anymore....

1 comment: