Thursday 17 June 2010

Outing before F6...

1st outing is with the eight-legged sotong...
xDD
We went to petaling street on Tuesday...
I usually dont like hanging around there
since that place is like soooo damn horrible....
But what to do??
I heard the wholesales shop sell cheaper bags than other shop out there...
But DAMN!!
Who the hell say that the price is cheaper?!?!
It's like no different than other shop lo!!
=__=
But I still manage to buy my school bag there....

After buying my school bag,
we went to have our lunch at McD...
I saw Li-Ching there!!
But seems like she dont recognize mii at all...
Okay...I know I've change a lot since you last see mii...
Never mind..It's okay...
After that,
I went to Sotong's house to get the form 6 note to copy....
>__< What a nice start for my form 6 life...

XXXXXXXXXXXX 我是分隔綫 XXXXXXXXXXX

Then for today....
I went to Sunway Pyramid with my PLKN friends...
At first I went to Midvalley to wait for
Chin Cherng , Sharon & a stupid...xp
Chin Cherng and that stupid came at about 11am...
But Sharon.....=___=
LLLAAATTTEEE!!! lol~

After everyone was there,
we went to the bus stop to take bus...
We took metrobus instead of Rapid's...
I was kinda worry cuz I never take metro before...
Blek~ >__<
But we still manage to get there without getting lost...xp

Reach there about 12something...
Everyone was waiting for us at McD....
But because mii & Chin Cherng havent have our breakfast yet
so we decided to have our brunch first....

For the skating part,
I didn't enjoy very much...
Cuz the stupid shoes is hurting mii!!!
Feel like crying man!!
Every single step on the floor for mii is like stepping on nails..
>___< 所以我乾脆就坐下來了...
=__=

We went for our late lunch at a japanese restaurant...
The bill for 9 people is about RM 200++....
Wow~ Scary....
Although I love eating,
but ultra expensive food are certainly not my type...xp

Then is gaming time....
At first we wanted to take sticker photo at the top floor
but there is only one machine working
and someone is using it for extreamly long,
so we gave up waiting on that...
We went to the cinema floor instead...
There is a gaming complex there which fills with noise and people...
Mostly lalas'...xp

About 6.30, my mom called up and ask mii to go home...
So that stupid accompany mii to go to the KFC outside of pyramid...
And tata~
I shall call it a day here...
Well....Everyone,
(Yuki,Chuan,Michelle,Sharon,Chin Cherng,stupid,Kim,Andy)
Have a nice sleep n sweet dream too!! ^^
Today is gonna be memorable right?? xDD

Ohya!! Andy!!
Remember to wear that "present" everyday!!
我的心意來的!!
不要害我心碎咯!! xDD

PS. 我玩跳舞機的技術退步了...T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment