Thursday 4 February 2010

Sweet Dream~

I'm not talking about the song...
I'm not that into that song...
Hate to have the same taste with someone I hate...
xp

Back to the topic...
These few days I found out an interesting stuff...
I was sleeping extremely late these few days,
But
Each n everytime I sleep
I had a few extremely SWEET dream...
Maybe no one out there will feel interesting...
But tell you what,
I DONT CARE!!
Here is all about mii right??
xp

I remember most of the dreams were involve
studying n schooling...
Oh my!!
I miss school that much?!
I dont really realizing it before the dreamsss...

And yeah!!
I woke up smiling
EACH n EVERYTIME!!

10 days away from CNY n Valentine's day...
Not really looking forward with it...
I dont know why...
Maybe it's the day I dont wanna face??
LOL~
Some people might know the reason..xp

Tomorrow is going to nilai...
Gonna look at the INTI College
which I MIGHT study my degree there...
Yeah!!
I choose to study my diploma at IACT
in broadcasting...
But I still cant get my parent to agree with mii...
(=.=)
Frustrated~~~

Arrgghhh!!
Stop talking about it...
Gonna off soon...
Tata~
Ciaozz~^^

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment