Saturday 6 February 2010

Nilai Few Hours Trip n Late night outting

This should be Thursday's post...
But I was too tired
so I leave it till today...

Wednesday was a sleepless night for mii...
So at 5.30am I went bathing n start putting makeups
just to cover my serious dark circle...
(>.<)

After sending my bro to school,
I had breakast with my grandparent...
Then they send mii to Taman Desa at 9 sumthing...
I didn't went to midvalley straight away...
Instead I went to have a drink at Hailam Kopitiam...
I ordered a cup of hot chocolate n i sat there for
like half an hour plus...xp
I saw a cute baby!!
His / Her eyes were so biggg n sooo cute!!
(I'm not sure about the baby's gender)
He / she keep on making the "boo bah!! boo~ bah" sound...
CUTE TO THE MAXXXX!!

And I saw a cute guy there too...
LOL~
I was sitting alone so I just gotta see what's around mii
to get rid of my boredness....xp

I went to midvalley by bus...
Reach there about 11am...
Then is the one hours KTM journey to Nilai...
Not many people
but quite a lot of PERVERT....
(=.=)
Edward picked mii up from the Nilai KTM station...
Instead of straight to INTI college,
we went to take his driving licence first...
He lost his driving licence a week ago
n he didn't know that until the night before I went there...
Super edi la him...lol~

Then we went to INTI...
Did I mention that he is a student there??
LOL~
When I got there,
I asked the reception people for the fee structure of the course...
Then there was a girl keep talking about
something I had already know...
Bla bla bla...
Skip it!!
Edward brought mii to look around in the campus...
Unlike the reception part....
The campus looked quite some age...
And the most I remember is all those stairs n doors...
(Too many of it until I cant forget...xp)

I wanted to look at the dorm
but unfortunately Chang Meng was not free...
So I just got to see the outview of it in Edward's car...
Edward showed mii where he live also...
Of course I didn't go into his house...
(Carmen don't over think k?? xp)
Then we went to have late lunch at some place call
"Ice House"...
Cheese cake n Ice I ordered...
Regret after that
cuz that stupid ice was like soooo huge...
Make mii full till 109%...><
Hey edward,

next time you must come Puchong n
let mii belanja you back k??

Due to Edward's 4 o' clock class,
he sent mii back to the KTM station after the lunch...
Another one hour journey n I reach midvalley..
Did a little bit of shopping there
then only I went home..by bus...==
Erm...Alicia n Alynna,
remember our lunch date on next thurs!!
LOL~

I planned to sleep after I got home,
but I received Hui Min's call...
Asking mii to go out for dinner....
After asking for my mom's permission,
then I went bathing again...
At first Hui Min said she will pick mii up on 7 sumthing...
I got everything done on 6.45pm...
Wait...Wait...Wait....
Till I fall asleep on the couch...xp

Until 8 sumthing only Hui Min came n pick mii up...
Had dinner at Canadian's Pizza...
Cheap n tasty!! ^^
Next time we can order other pizza edi...xp
Then Jerome said he's not full yet...==
We went to have some dessert...
Ice AGAIN...
but I didn't order cuz I don't feel like eating ice...

About 10.30pm Hui Min start fetching us home...
First stop was Jerome's house...
He was 90% moved to Puchong form TD...
When we reached his house,
there was no one in there!!
He called then only he know that his parent
was in the old house to pack up something....==
Then we fetch Jaryl to Pearl Point...
Wait for his father to come n fetch him...
Wait....Wait...Wait....Wait....
11 somthing only his dad come...
After that Hui Min dropped Jerome at Old Town there
cuz his parent waiting him there
Then it's my turn to go home...
Reach home about 11.30pm...
That was the most late outting I ever went to...
Luckily my mom didn't scold mii...
Oh ya!! Did I mention the serious traffic jam??
LOL~

That's a wrap for "the" Thursday...
I literally sleep till 3 pm something only wake up...
xp

1 comment:

  1. k la k la~ actually i din think too much de lorr.haha.but the way u mention it in ur msg somehow make me think a LIL bit too much.LOL.so its ur fault~ wakaka..heyy,my new yr break is from 11 till 22.wana hang out someday? =)

    ReplyDelete