Wednesday 20 January 2010

Juu-Onn Day..xDD

Today went to Times Square and watch Juu-Onn...
Never get to watch horror movie with friend before
cuz mooosstt of them don't like....
(or don't dare??xDD)

Reach Times Square about 10am like that...
Then keep finding where the cinema is...= =
Boosh...
I got lost at don't which floor liao...= =
Finally I had to wait for my friend n
ask him to bring mii to the cinema...xp
Swt~~

The movie is quite ok la...
The white ghost part is a bit irritating n scary...
The kid's head was chopped off by her uncle!!
Ewww~~
Then the white ghost keep on making the sound
like what we hear from a rust water pipe...
Yikexxx~
After that is the black ghost...
She was just an unborn child which lived in her twins sister body for like 10years++...
Kinda pity...
But I hate it when she kill the women who was trying to help her...
I was falling asleep when it's the black ghost part...xp
But still I manage to finish the whole movie lahh...

Hmm...
If you just need something to freak you out
but in a not too over way,
you can go and watch this movie....
LOL~

P/S. It's 18PL de...xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment