Wednesday 13 January 2010

I know it's almost 3 in the morning....

Yeah...I definately know that...
But what to do??
I can't sleep at all~!

What am I doing lately??
Well...At first I was busy looking at those brocher that I
brought home from those edu fair I went to...
Yeah da yeah da~
I know it's bored..
But I really gotta make up my mind on what course I wanna go~!
Hmm....
Hotel mangement??
Early childhood education??
Mass communication??
Yeah...I'm still struggling between these three course...
Three also seems really interesting....
OMG~!
I really confuse man!!

By the way,
I applied a job as a tuition teacher
at some tuition centre near by my house...
But guess what??
After I submitted the form and went home,
I realise that I can't actually be a tuition teacher!!
Why???
Because after these two month,
I'm back to school AGAIN !! ...
no matter what is my decision at last !!
How am I gonna be a tuition teacher and a student at the same time??
It will be really weird right??
haha~
What am I thinking at that moment??
So stupid lahh~ (=.=)

Ohya~!
Almost forgot to say that,
I finally got the chance to get out from my house
and meet new people !!
I'm attending a workshop on mass comm at IACT college on thursday....
If I did not sign up for that course,
I guess I will be still keep myself rotting at home...xDD
I'm sooooo excited and can't wait to get there like immediately !!
So wish mii luck !!
Hopefully I don't do anything stupid in front of those college student...
Blek~
I was actually wondering, can we wear short skirt to college??
haha~

Kinda miss the secondary school days...
Miss those stinky smell of our field...
Miss those teachers who is always yelling at us...
Miss those dramas that happen all the time in our school...
Miss the yikky nasi lemak from the canteen...
Miss chit-chatting with friends whenever teacher's not in...
Miss going toilet in a bunch of people..xDD
Miss changing our PJ shirts in the girl toilet n gossip about stuffs...
I even miss the heavy heavy homeworks and exams now.... I
think something went wrong with my head...
haha~

Talking about missing something....
I kinda thinking about someone right now...
He's some random guy I knew since don't how many years ago...
We lost contact for a long time but recently I found him in facebook...
So we start chatting again...
Every single time I see his message or look at his photo,
I can feel my heartbeat go faster than normal....
And I can feel the heat on my cheek...
I lost that kind of feeling long time ago since I broke up with "you-know-who"....
I really feel thankful that I can find this feeling back now...
But of course, this time I wont fall so easily...
I know that would hurt a lot !!
So...
I'm just gonna concentrate on my college survey and my "studies"...
^^
I will update my blog after I come back from the IACT workshop...
^^

So....
tata~
ciaozz

No comments:

Post a Comment