Monday 18 January 2010

Another random monday....

Another manic Monday??
Lol~
I don't think so...
It's just another random monday which fill with
loadzzz of realisation...

Just finish watching《operation love》 ...
What I get from that drama is
"Don't ever try to change the pass even you have chance"
It's useless...
If you really have that chance,
the thing that you need to change is yourself...
Isn't it??
If you still remain the same person in the pass,
what ever you do to change it,
the future will still be the same....

Haha~
Since when I can say things like this???
lol~
But that drama really make mii think...
I think and I realise...
REMAIN THE SAME PERSON YOU USED TO BE,
WILL NOT MAKE THE FUTURE AS WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE...
Izit to hard to understand??
haha~
But I couldn't find an easier way to explain this...xp

I'm looking forward to this Sunday~
Finally I got the chance to watch movie
with carmen they all liao~^^
Still haven't decide what movie is that....
But nevermind...
No matter what movie is that,
the moment that we gonna spent together is the one I'm looking forward to....
Carmen don't forget to tell mii about the time ya~!^^

==========================================================

Going back to school on wednesday....
Kinda nervous...
Don't know why...xp
Hopefully I can help out something on the cheerleading side...^^
And please...
I still haven't ready to meet Pn Ting again...
So don't let mii see her....xp
Nothing bad...
I just scare to see her...

No comments:

Post a Comment