Friday 27 January 2012

Gathering

It was a gathering that I didnt know before today...
I followed my grandparent  out for lunch
and I feel like going shopping after that...
So I called one of my bestie
and she tell me that she is in Sunway Pyramid
for our secondary school classmate gathering....
WTH
O__O


Yea, luckily I got myself freshen up
before I went out with my grandparent...
If not I would have to go out like an aunty...
=___=
#Look of the day
By the way, 
I love my boots!! ♥


After meeting up the girls, 
we went and look for the guys
who were playing bowling...
*Right!! I forgot to take photo of them playing*
 
 
Since they have many games left, 
we girls went for archery to spend our time!! 
=D
Yeah!! So cool right?
But actually I didnt join them...
I just sat aside and watch them play with the bow and arrow...
I was so not in the mood...
/___\
They looked pro right? LOL
In fact, the result of wasnt as pro as their pose...
xDD


After that we went for lunch and shopping 
which I totally have no photo of it...
*I didnt take much photo today*


Oh yeah, I bought some checker blouse 
from Brand's Outlet...
I love the deals and their quality there...♥
 The red one is a bit loose even I took S size...
/__\
The blue one fit me just right!! ♥


Then the guys suggest that we should go to Kuchai Lama
to have our dinner...
So, 5 of us in my bestie's car, 
with Wai Cheong as the driver, 
drove all the way from Sunway to Kuchai Lama...
His driving skill was sooooo scary yet exciting!! 
LOL
Anyway, I dont really like people to speed up
their car just for fun...
IT IS SO DANGEROUS!! 


I didnt eat anything when I reach the restaurant...
Simply because I dont feel like eating
plus, I'M ON DIET!!
With so many food and snack during CNY, 
it's time for me to lose weight...
*Sigh*


So, my bestie fetch my back earlier since 
she got another date with her other friends...
That's a day for me!!


It's been a long time since I laughed so hard...
Guys, I really do miss the time we spend 
when we were in high school...
You all are the best for me...
Nothing can ever replace that!! 


Gosh, I start to feel like crying now...
Ishhh....I should stop here..
Ciaoz!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment