Wednesday 2 November 2011

What's going on?

Since my recent post were all
about outing n stuff,
so I was thinking I shall have some time
to express my recent thoughts here...
I'm doing fine with life again...
Wont have to suffer from the old memories
and I know,
there is always someone for me
when I need one...


Two guys came into my life...
One small and one big...
This is the small guy,
Jose...
He is so cute right??
Whenever I see him,
it's like I'm back in those time
when Shabby is still around with me...
Well, this is the big guy...
Tony ♥
He is a crazy guy... LOL
I dont know why,
I feel happy whenever I'm with him...


This two guys usually made my day...
Sometimes when I'm not happy,
Tony would kick all the negative emotion away for me...
He is like a sun to me...
LOL
Jose, he is a joker I'd say...=p
I always like to play with him
and make fun of him...xD
I'm so evil~~ *ngek ngek ngek*


College is busy as usual
but I think PR is have the lightest work to do...
All we PR students have to worry is
our assignment, midterms and final...
I think I can still handle the course
and stay here till I get my Diploma...


It's November now
and it's raining almost everyday...
I hate rainy days
but I like staying under the umbrella with him...
Although half of my body would get wet
but half of his is wet too...
I know he is trying his best to protect me...


But, I still hate rainy days...
I want sunshine!! 〉_〈
I rather sweat than getting wet...
Ishhh...


I wish everything is like
what it's like now...
Stay like this please...
I dont want any changes...


No comments:

Post a Comment