Wednesday 8 December 2010

Introduction

The word I got today is
"Introduction"...
I got this word from the book
《Public Relations》 by Frank Jefkins...

One of the most-asked-question
of mine is,
"How would I introduce myself if someone ask mii to..."
I usually set the background as course start of a college...

I need something to make myself extraordinary...
I want people to remember mii....
I dont want to be plain and ordinary like everybody else...
But, what should I say??

For my Form6,
I said something freaking plain...
I feel like throwing myself down the building
once I ended my introduction...
Luckily, I have the characteristic that can make
people remember mii easily...
I'm a shinny!! =D
But seriously,
I dont want that to happen again!!

I NEED A SPECIAL INTRODUCTION FOR MYSELF!!

Any suggestion??

I dont know whether everyone out there
feels the same way,
but for mii,
if someone's introduction is plain and un-remindable,
I would forget about that person once he/ she stop talking...
Yeah, I'm that nasty....
LOL~
Can't really blame mii though...
You cant make an impression in my brain,
so all I can do is just erase you from my bloody mind...
=D
My short-term-memory-lost syndrome helped mii alot in that...

I remember that at the starting of this year,
I went to a workshop which organized by a college...
The workshop is about Mass Communication...
When there is new people around,
there must be an introduction session...
So I said something like,
I'm a cheerleader and blah blah blah...
Weird is,
when people heard of cheerleading,
they was like really obsessed with it...
They acted like I'm soooo special to be in a cheer squad...
I just dont understand why...
And there was another introduction session
which I spoke Japanese throughout the whole introduction...
And again, I shocked them...
LOL~ People are weird...
What's so special with a cheerleader who speaks Japanese??

But I understand that ,
that kind of introduction cant be use in a real course-start...
So, I'm stuck with the question again...
LOL...
How crazy...LOL~





No comments:

Post a Comment