Friday 31 July 2009

ToDaYAN InSaNe dAy

Okie...I have 2 admit tht i really not familiar wit da blogspot thingy...
It's kinda confusing 2 mii....
Erm...Actualy 2day i went 2 watch Harry Potter after skul...
Opps~it's after my librarian meeting...
In IOI...
Kinda sien...
I prefect the novel...
There is too many scene which they didn't show~
Too bad la~

2day i definitely add weight 2 myself edi...
Popcorn , coke n twisters....==
Although three quater a pack of it was finish by my bro,
bt i still feel like killing myself...

After the movie,
we went eat AGAIN....==
Sometimes i really do need 2 call myself a stupid....
U know wat i ate??
I ate Kenny Roger's cheese spagetty....
OMG~I really gone insane...
Is it becoz 2day too high edi??
I only noe i gone gila for now.....==
I tink im nt gonna have dinner 2night edi....

Btw later im going back 2 ipoh luu~
N 2mrw Im going to have a Chemistry test,
which is given by my third cousin....
Not gonna be easy i think....
Bless mii ba~

No comments:

Post a Comment